I have yet another question

TLHB

I do realize that I am full of questions. Thank you all so much for answering them. Since this is my very first HAL cruise, I am trying to learn all that I can.

I will be sailing out in a couple of weeks. I am so excited about seeing Alaska!! (Westerdam, June 4) I have read on some threads about the complimentary hot pea soup on deck. I remember reading somewhere that there is also hot chocolate. I love hot chocolate!!!!!! Do they serve this on deck as well? If so, where? When? Is it also complimentary?

I have read that the day we see the glaciers will be super cold. I would love to drink hot chocolate out on deck while seeing the glaciers.

Hot choclate has been served out on deck when you get to the glaciers. It is complimentary unless you want to have them a liquor to it - then you pay. Some of the ships will have it out on the aft deck and the promenade deck. Some ships try to have servers on all the open decks. Each ship varies.

Can you get a pot of Hot Chocolate delivered to your cabin also?

Planning on watching Glaciers from balcony,

Thought about getting a tray of cheese, crackers, etc. and a pot of hot chocolate delivered to room before we get to glaciers. Can hardly wait !!!!

:) :) :) :)

Archived