Windjammer seating crowded on Legend for large group?

Are we likely able to get a place to sit in the Windjammer for breakfast and lunch on the Legend? Last year we were on the Sovereign and it was extremely difficult to find a seat. We have a large group, 4 adults and 7 kids and do not mind splitting up but found it difficult to find even one 4 top available in the Windjammer. It didn't seem like it mattered what time of the day it was. I even found many of those chair hogs that are usually out by the pools saving seats so this made it more difficult. One morning I took the 4 youngest kids to breakfast and after circling the room about 3 times, finally found a 4 top. I asked the lady at the next table if I could use one of her 3 vacant chairs and of course she said she was saving them. I stood next to the kid's table with my coffee the entire time and no one ever showed up. This was typical. We have gone on several other cruises with Brand X and with this same large group and never had so many problems finding a seat. We are trying RCL again and I was hoping the Legend would be better. Please tell me that it is.

Thanks

Dawnrae

Next time, just take the chair and say you'll return it when her party shows up! And when (and if) they do, give it back! I've had this problem, as well. Sometimes, I'll just walk up to a table, put my stuff on it and say, "Do you mind sharing?" Most folks won't be so rude to say "No!". Try it!

Archived