Caribbean Princess kids program

cruise4fam

Interested in this as well. We've booked for the CB next April and will have 13 and 14 year old girls in our group.

The main reason I wanted Princess is the facilities for this age group...The Off Limits club looks great. Carnival and RCCL have rooms/facilities for the under 12 kids and the over 15 kids, but not the middle group. So I like the way Princess has the Off Limits club for 13-17 yr olds. You can find pictures of Off Limits if you google Princess Off Limits.

I know my daughter is really looking forward to the Movies on deck too.

Hopefully someone will post with their teens experience with the activities.

If you check my posts, you'll also find where someone responded with a link to a sample teen activity schedule.

Sharon

As a teen who has participated (on the Grand): When I got onboard I honestly thought it was really lame and didn't participate in it until about mid-cruise and then it turned out to be so fun!! I met a lot of people and while on board we all got along well and it was like having new really good friends... I was sad to leave! And still talked to a bunch of my new buddies for at least a couple months after. Even now we drop the occasional "Hey what's up how's life back home?" instant message. It was really fun. I gave it a thumbs up for sure. Even had my mom make sure our cruise this summer would be before my 18th Bday so that I could still participate, hah

~Courtney (daughter of cafeamericaine)

We have been on kids programs many times and have found the bigger ships have better programs. We are traveling with 4 boys 9, 12, 14,14. Last Oct we went on NCL Dawn for 10 days the kids loved the program my 14 then 13 year old had the best time. He went the 1st night and was so happy he went meet tons of people to hang out with the whole cruise. He still emails with them.

Thanks for the response I am checking out the info you guys provided and I already found great info.

I also hope someone who's child / teen was on the boat will response with info of a 1st hand experience.

Thanks again,

Janice

Hi there~

DS (5) took his first cruise with us last October on the Sapphire. I was a little nervous how he would react but he LOVED it! Every time the program was open he wanted to be there...even getting out of the pool with us so he could get dressed to go to the kids programs. The staff was excellent and so attentive. We're heading out this Nov on the CB (2nd time for us), and DS is so excited...he had to ask to make sure they have a kids program too! Definitely a win-win situation...for us and him.

Best wishes.

Lynn

Archived