Worthwhile excursions in Nassau?

If they still offer the Champagne sailaway at night, do it! It was absolutely the best excursion DH and I went on during that cruise. Well, I guess you would pretty much have to like champagne. But we thought it was well worth the money, they take you on a catamaran around Nasau and Paradise Island at night, ours was under the full moon. It was beautiful, the water was like glass, and it was all you could drink champagne, cheese, crackers and fruit. I would recommend you go, if you like that sort of thing.

Go to the "Ports of Call" section on these boards--you will get tons of ideas! Or go directly to RCI's site and check out their excursions. It will give you an idea of what they offer, and a description of what will take place.

Three years ago, we did an excursion to Rose Island through Sea Island Adventures. If you ever wondered where they take those postcards you see of beautiful beaches, this was the place! It was absolutely beautiful.

However, it was an all day thing. You were picked up at 9 a.m. and dropped back off at 5 pm...

Archived