NCL Crown SOLD

tiggrrr

bit of trivia - Did you know there used to be a nice little indoor pool and hot tubs on the bottom deck next to the Medical Canter?

Yes, what a pity this area was converted to crew cabins during her most recent overhaul.

The area where the kids rooms are now located used to be a movie theatre. Look closely at the walls... the lights are still there.

She'll be missed...

Having got three cruises booked with Fred Olsen and having spent last Christmas and New Year aboard Crown, I am very very happy to see her move across to Olsen.

It means I can sail on her many more times :D

She is to have a refit that includes making several single cabins, so no more single supplement...which is excellent as far as I am concerned.

She will suit the Olsen fleet beautifully, and be joining her one time sister...Braemar was NCL Norwegian Dynasty at one time.

Roll on 2008 when I can be aboard Crown under her new owners and new name, I cannot wait!

Sorry to see that the Crown is going. We cruised on her in 1997 to the Western Caribbean. A nice little ship. Has anyone heard anything about the Dream? She is a sister ship of the Wind. Doubt she will be with NCL for long. We plan on cruising on her out of Houston next Febuary.

Charles

Hello!

Hope all is well with both of you!

We are booked on the dream for Feb10,2007 out of Houston...

Will you be joining us?

We are both fine. Hope all of you are also. Read your earlier post that you had signed up for the Dream out of Houston in Febuary, 2007. We have also looked at the Dream. Good prices. We will be going on a cruise in either Febuary or March, 2007, but not sure which ship we will go on. Have also been looking at the Pearl out of Miami. Its 9 day cruise to the Southern Caribbean also looks good. A little more expensive though. Haven't decided yet.

Hope every one there is over the flu you wrote about after you got back from the Star.

Charles & Antoinette

Archived