After the cruise..how to get to Sea-Tac?

Jeanneb

You're right AGonzalez, it would depend on the number of people you have. There are just 2 of us, so the bus and taxi were practically equal, but we decided the bus would suit us better. If you have more than 2, the taxi would be best.

I'm in a similar quandary...I'm flying in the day before departure so I never looked at the transfers. I just figured it's the taxi into town, then a taxi to the port and a taxi afterwards.

But now it sounds like it might be worth doing GrayLine or the transfer back to the airport (it's just me and my wife)....our flight is scheduled for 12:40 so relatively early...

TJ

But now it sounds like it might be worth doing GrayLine or the transfer back to the airport (it's just me and my wife)....our flight is scheduled for 12:40 so relatively early...

TJ

No, I'd take a cab. Faster and cheaper (say $20-$25 depending on which terminal your ship uses.)

We took the ship transfer from the airport to the ship and a taxi from the ship to the airport. The ship transfer was very pleasant and uneventful. The taxi experience was unpleasant, to say the least. There is no organization or taxi lines and it is a free-for-all to get a taxi from the ship. We witnessed one cruise passenger actually throw another's luggage out of the taxi and "comandeer" it for himself. Our taxi driver cussed at us the entire time and drove like a maniac. Also, if you have more than 2 people, you cannot fit the luggage in a taxi.

I you take the bus from the port to Sea-Tac you have to wait until it is filled to leave. This takes longer. My husband and I took one of the town cars which are waiting outside the port. It was quick. The driver loaded and unloaded the luggage. For 2 of us it was $35. I thought it was a bargain and much more comfortable.

Archived