Paddles and Lawrence

CrystalBlue

I am thinking about doing paddles and taking a tour with Lawrence. Do you think I have time to do both? Has anyone done paddles recently. I would like to know what your thoughts are about it. The last review I read wasn't that great.

Thanks

I am thinking about doing paddles and taking a tour with Lawrence. Do you think I have time to do both? Has anyone done paddles recently. I would like to know what your thoughts are about it. The last review I read wasn't that great.

Thanks

Being Lawrence can be flexible. I would contact him and see what he might think. He might have a Paddle contact and get you a better price.

It's a small Island everyone knows each other pretty much.:)

We did a tour with Paddles and had an excellent experience. I wonder if the poster shared his feelings with Jennie...she certainly seemed open to any and all feedback when we were there. Our group was rather large and was unable to afford one of the more expensive tours so Paddles was a great option for us. We were a large group with a very broad range of ages and abilities - they did a great job of making us all feel like we belonged and everyone had a wonderful time.

Archived