Legends of PR Night Tour

CrystalBlue

I am thinking about taking this tour the night we leave for the cruise. The night tour is from 6-8 pm will that give me enough time to get back for the muester drill? What time does the sail way parade starts on the AOS.

First cruise, lots of questions.

Thanks

I am thinking about taking this tour the night we leave for the cruise. The night tour is from 6-8 pm will that give me enough time to get back for the muester drill? What time does the sail way parade starts on the AOS.

First cruise, lots of questions.

Thanks

Be careful if you plan excursions or tours ,etc. so close to the ship's departure time. If anything goes wrong and you're delayed....the ship will sail without you!!

IF you book the tour/excursion through the cruise line....then they'll wait for you or pay to get you to the next port. BUT if you plan it on your own then the ship will simply leave without you.

I do plan my own excursions but always allow *plenty* of time in case something happens (car problems, flat tire, storm) and we are delayed getting back to the ship.

If your ship is leaving SJ at 10:00pm then doing a tour for 6-8pm could be r-i-s-k-y.

Enjoy your cruise

• 2 weeks later...

Archived