Help! Need to scramble from pa hotel/shuttles

We had a relative in Miami that would have been our airport shuttle, overnight lodging and cruiseport shuttle. Need to make alternative plans since the relative may not be in state. We fly into Ft Lauderdale. I need a place to stay somewhere for 4, clean and safe and transport to freedom cruise. Should we stay in ft. lauderdale and find way on sunday or go to miami and get hotel shuttle next day. Also need shuttle to Ft. Lauderdale on Sunday when returning. Should i use limo service or is RCCL shuttles cheaper and more reliable. Any info help is greatly appreciated.

Stay in Miami. The convenience is being near the ship on the morning of the cruise.

We got a limo service that did roundtrip transportation: picked us up at the FLL airport, drove us to our Miami hotel, then picked us up at the ship a week later and drove us back to the FLL airport.

We really liked Richard Luiz: http://www.finesselimousine.com

(btw, we stayed at the Intercontinental. Fabulous hotel, very expensive. Got a great bargain because it was off-season. I have heard that it is now on Priceline, though)

Archived