Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

donnabsn

Explorer of the Seas-6/20-Just Back!!!

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone got back safe and sound from the cruise ship. I spent most of the day doing laundry, and going grocery shopping!!!

How is everyone doing? I got some great pictures of us!!!

Anne, do you have Barbara's email address?

Donna

Hi everyone!! I thought about all of you all week and wondered if you were having a great time. Sure wish we could have been there with you. Please post pictures and any information about what all you did. I can enjoy the cruise through you all.

It was a great week, Patches! We wish you could have beeng there as well. We had a fabulous Cruise Critic group that had a bunch of fun together.

Donna ~ I have Barbara's email and I'll send it to you via email (I don't like to post other's email addresses on the boards). I think Ron started a thread, too. I'll direct him to this one.

Patches ~ I'll have some photos to share hopefully this week along with a review. You'll have to join us next time!

Got to get some sleep -- Donna kept us out WAY too late the last couple of nights