BBQ on the Majesty

Celeste43

I thought I had read in another post a few months back that they have a BBQ Day/Night on the NCL Majesty. Is this true? Is it only one night out of a 7 day to Bremuda or is it available daily along with burgers and pizza?

Ok, going to try this for a third time......computer is acting funky today so if this is a repeat, I apologize.

The first Majesty Bermuda cruise we did had the BBQ on Friday night on the sail home. This was great as it wasn't crowded on deck with everyone at the pool.

The second time we cruised the Majesty, the BBQ was on Friday as we were leaving Bermuda, very crowded on deck.

The ribs and chicken are good. Just wish they had corn on the cob. Burgers, dogs and pizza are always served all day long and most of the night at the Piazza San Marco at the back of the ship.

I'm so thrilled tha NCL still does the deck bbq. It was one of my favorite things about my cruise two years ago on the Sea. Glad to hear I can look forward to it on my Majesty cruise. I remember both the ribs and chicken being fantastic!

Think I recall someone saying this event takes place after leaving Cozumel for the Charleston cruises, correct?

Archived