All packed and ready, & the Sun will be 30 min late

Brushtail

Well, we are tired out from work and packing and the lounge room looks like a baggage claim area. :D

Nearly all packed and ready to be picked up at 8.30 tomorrow morning. We will have to get up early to finish it off, but it is nearly all done.

I hope we have a big cabin.........;)

We heard from P & O this morning that the ship will be 30 minutes late boarding and also in sailing tomorrow. They are disinfecting and cleaning like mad.

I'd just like to thank everyone on this board who has helped with hints, tips and everything else over the last 6 months. It has been invaluable and very much appreciated.

Thanks to you we have -

reef shoes, our own snorkel and masks, leis and flowers from Go-Lo, Febreeze and that iron free stuff from Fabulon, underwater camera, wide necked drink bottles to fit the ice in...........and so on.

A very big thank you to one and all.

Jenny :) :)

>^..^<

Ooooh, check out my counter...:eek:

Hope you have a wonderful time Brushtail. A few girls that work with my sister in law are going tomorrow & they are getting me a couple of things (cocktail glassas that they ran out of before we even left Sydney). Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Karen

Have a great time Jenny. I'm sure you will only get this if you log on while sailing so maybe I should be saying welcome back!!!

I love it when we have people leaving it reminds me all over again about the excitement of that first day!!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Archived