Carnival Miracle balcony cabins

kaikaixinxin

5107 through 5141 are close to pinochio's club, and right above wizards and phantom lounge. Will you hear any noise at night?

8101 through 8129 are right below the gym, spa and sauna rooms. 8231 - 8186 are right below the pools. Will you hear any noise at night?

We booked balcony room guaranttee. I guess our chance to be upgraded to the eighth deck is very low (right??), but to the fifth deck is high. Anyway i wanna make sure i do not hear noise at night; otherwise i can't sleep. If noise can be heard in these cabins, i'll just pay more to pick my own cabin.

Thanks in advance for your help.

We stayed in cabin 8130 on our cruise last Oct. We didn't hear any noise from above. We also did a guarantee and were upgraded to the 8th floor. We really liked the location. The elevators and stairs were right around the corner. You'll have a great cruise. The Miracle is a great ship. You can view some of my pictures on Cruisemates.com, just search in the photo gallery.

Then you need to choose and cabin and forget about the guarantee.

Absolutely correct! Never book a guarantee unless you are completely willing to take what they assign you. That's why it is called "guarantee". If you have any objections to any of the cabins you might be assigned - then you need to just book the cabin you want and forgt about the discount...it isn't that much anyway.

If you don't like the cabin Carnival assigns you..you have no recourse; the purser's desk cannot help you, the checkin crew can't help you....it is yours period!:cool:

Archived