Best cruise 4 Panama Canal roundtrip Florida

Donna&Lou

I don't know if it is the best as I have no other Panama Canal cruises to compare to but we did Brilliance of the Seas, RCI Chrhistmas 2004 10 nights and the ship is beautiful, food and service good- The round trip ones from Florida due to the time factor only go through the first lock and into Gatun Lake but it is quite an experience- Good luck choosing

Like molly361, I don't know if it is the best but I took the Coral Princess on a 10 day Panama Canal cruise this February that left and arrived back at Ft. Lauderdale. As an indication of demand, it was completely sold out 3 months prior to sailing. Princess, of course, knows that the demand would be high and they priced accordingly!

I did the Coral Princess on 12/28/05 from Port Everglades to Panama Canal and you will feel like a princess after sailing with them. The food was the excellent and a wonderful experience in the dining room everynight. After three cruises and having to eat less than exceptable food (Celebrity & Norwegian) I will only sail with Princess from now on. Ship is immaculate and the service is impeccable you cannot go wrong.

Ditto regarding Coral Princess partial P Canal transit. Cruised Oct 2004. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Plan on doing it again loved it so much. The Coral was magnificent.

We just did the Coral at the end of April 2006. We had a wonderful time. Loved Costa Rica and, of course, the Canal. As others have noted, the service on board is excellent, the food wonderful and the ship is beautiful. We were fortunate to have a mini suite and got to sit out on our balcony to watch the raising and lowering of the ship through the canals.

Whatever ship you decide on, I know you will have a great time. Good luck.

Archived