Dawn Princess to Mex. Riviera on 10/07/06

rienreiter

Juan, you devil, you! :D

By chance, will you be flying (or should I say sashaying :p ) into SF a day or two before your cruise? I sure hope so, 'cause me and the Mister would love to see you while you're in our neck of the woods!

Hi Brian!

So nice to hear from you again.

Actually, I have not yet booked this cruise. I still don't know if I will be doing it or not. However, if I do book it, I will definitely be flying in at least a day early. If I were to fly in the same day, the first flight out of here in the morning gets me there around 11 AM. The second one, gets me there after 4 PM and the cruise departs at 4 PM. So, I will definitely fly in early.

I was testing the waters to see if anyone would respond. Would be nice to see that there are family on board although on another (older) thread posted here around the beginning of the year, a cruiser from Toronto went back in April and said that he did not receive any response but when he boarded it turned out that there were quite a few on board. Perhaps it may have something to do with sailing out of SF.

By the way, had a great time on the Connie for the Baltic cruise. Definitely one of the most memorable cruises that I have ever been on. Must put on your list of to do cruises. Had a large number of family on board in spite of the fact that there was no thread here. I guess that most of us are not aware of this website. We met a lot of very nice people.

I had thought of this cruise in October because, while on the Baltic Connie cruise, I booked myself on the Brilliance of the Seas TA in November. Don't really know if I will do it but if I do, I have a $200 on board credit. Just thought I needed a cruise for October while waiting for November (HA, HA, HA).

I still have your email so if I decide to it I will definitely let you and Gary know so that we can meet.

Regards, Juan

Well if you do decide there will be family on board. Booked this baby several months ago. Yes October is a nice time to sail. Cheers Ed. Not at all sure how I was able to double this entry. perhaps a bit heavy on the enter key

Hi Ed and Gary:

Thanks for responding. I was curious if anyone would be going as I hadn't seen anyone start a thread.

I haven't booked yet as I am only thinking about it. Have to fly cross country to take this cruise. Do you know of anyone else who is going?

Regards, Juan

I haven't booked yet as I am only thinking about it. Have to fly cross country to take this cruise.

Regards, Juan

Now, Juan, anyone who can fly Transatlantic twice in one month should have no problem flying from the Land of Pregnant Chads out to the Left Coast. ;)

And to help your cause, I've hung banners all over the Castro District in SF reading "Sail Princess with Prince Juan". :D

Hi Brian:

Boy, you have me laughing. But you are absolutely correct. I guess that really wasn't the best excuse. I guess the only valid excuse would be no non-stop flight to SFO except from Miami; not Lauderdale.

I still haven't made up my mind on this one though. But those banners on Castro District sure are luring me!

Hope that you and Gary are doing well.

Regards, Juan

Hey Ed/Jeff

Grand Princess out of Barcelona to Galveston Tx. 17 days. Great pricing right now the ship is not sold out. We're going over early to check out Barcelona first. Take care. Cheers Ed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived