Ironing question

AnneNchris

No irons in the room, it's a fire hazard. How about a bottle of Downey Wrinkle Release? There is also a pressing service on board:).

UGH...oh no...all I can see is wrinkles everywhere..or spending a fortune on having everything pressed...:( Okay well thank you for the help!!

We just went on the Spirit and when we needed an iron we just let our cabin steward know and they brought it with an ironing board. On the formal night there was an hour wait for the iron so request it early.

Since you used the search and did not have any luck, maybe we can help.

What did you type? I just entered the word IRON and got a bunch of threads about irons and the fact that you can not bring them.

Using the search function is as much art as science.

Hmmmm??

All cruise lines that I know of (and I don't know them all) forbid you from bringing an iron. (Think Princess Star...they still haven't released what started that fire.)

Hi! Travel Knit is a great fabric that is almost impossible to wrinkle and hold up well in the wash. You can dress it up or down too. but if you don't want to go out and get a new wardrobe try these packing tips:

1) wrap your clothes in plastic 3 garments max per bag*

2) lay things flat or roll vs. folding

3) bring wrinkle release

This really helps.

Enjoy your cruise

* this also helps keep your things organized if your bag gets inpsected.

Since you used the search and did not have any luck, maybe we can help.

What did you type? I just entered the word IRON and got a bunch of threads about irons and the fact that you can not bring them.

Using the search function is as much art as science.

Hmmmm??

WOW THANKS soooooo much you are so swell...I did try to use the search function; however, I was trying to get information for NCL and not sit there for 5 hours searching...so again I repeat the search was not very helpful for me...also if I had not posted here...you would have missed such an oppertunity to leave such a nice reply

When I did a search it only took a few minutes. I am only guessing here, but sometimes in the search you can get ALL the cruiselines, or you can just select NCL, depends on how you do it.

What happened on your search?

I find the search function is great. You get input from CONSIDERABLY more people than a normal posting. Normal postings only get feedback from those who are currently active. A search finds so many more that have posted but have moved on.

When I did a search it only took a few minutes. I am only guessing here, but sometimes in the search you can get ALL the cruiselines, or you can just select NCL, depends on how you do it.

What happened on your search?

I find the search function is great. You get input from CONSIDERABLY more people than a normal posting. Normal postings only get feedback from those who are currently active. A search finds so many more that have posted but have moved on.

I aplogize...I did not realize that I could narrow it down to NCl:o ...knowing this will truly help me in the future...thanks:) Of course now I realize why when I ran the search it pulled up a ton of threads...it was all the threads or posts that even had the word iron in them for all cruise lines....see why I got a little overwhelmed...LOL...thanks again:)

Archived