Words - The Library

B-May

For those of you that have frequented the library on X, esp. those of you that have sailed with Connie, does it have an extensive array of books in both hard cover and paperback? Do they also have any audio books? What about best sellers? Just need to know if I can rely on the ship for good books or I should be bringing a bunch from home.

We've sailed 5 times on X's Millennium class ships, and one of our first stops is the library. They have a nice selection of fiction - from current popular fiction to mysteries to adventure to romance and a good selection of titles. In addition to their own "circulating collection" there are a good number of paperbacks donated by passengers that you may take from or add to at will. "Good books" of course is in the eye of the beholder, but my husband and I always found plenty to read, and we are of quite different tastes!

We've also gone to the used book store at home, with the plan of off-loading books as we read them, to be replaced in luggage with marvleous souvenirs of our trips!

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer about audio books.

Have a great time, they are marvelous ships!

Archived