What at our chances for traditional dining

tradingspaces

We are sailing on the Crown - August 16 and have been put on a waitlist #64 for second seating traditional. Does anyone know what are chances are? Thanks Laura

We have been higher on the waitlist and made our traditional late seating. ;)

I you do not get first sitteing dinner choose any time dining

you can choose to have the same same waiter and table everynight.

We just did a 7 day and were about 200th on the list for early dinner.

The matre D was going to change us It helps to see him the minuet you board but we met a waiter we had on a previuos crusie. Hea was in the any time dining room so we had the same table the same waiter at approimety the same time evry night. If we knew we were going to be a few minuet late we just told him the night before and one night we were hundry at 5:30 and just went to the dining room He was not seating anyone before us.

There was a table of 8 behind us and after the 2nd night the folks that were sitting there came back the rest of the cruisse.

If you find a good waiter and a good group jsut stay there you do not have to switch every night on any time dining but you have a little more leaway in being early or late not like traditional dining where they must keep to a set scehuldue

good luck with the dining schedule

I'm on the August 7th Crown sailing and booked just before Mother's Day.

At the time of booking my mom and I were waitlisted, #180, fort traditional late seating.

The number slowly dropped a few times and now we are confirmed for the second seating.

Don't give up hope!

Many people have travel agents who choose the Traditional Dining for them, then get onboard and decide to do the Anytime dining. See the Matre'd on the first day and they will get you traditional dining. I have never known anyone who was not able to get it after the first day, although it may happen and I just did not meet those people.

Archived