Princess Air - Denver to NY - Overnight Stay?

BnCCruisers

I just booked the Crown for the end of July and flying the red eye out on Frontier so I don't have to stay anywhere and go straight to the pier. Booked it on my own $218 roundtrip. :)

Better get cracking on booking the flights they are few and far between.

they normally fly you the day of the cruise...and if you want to go early, you pay a deviation fee.

according to the Princess brochure, the NYC hotels they use are the Sheraton New York...and the New York Marriot at the Brooklyn Bridge....the prices range from $199pp to $249pp depending on the season.

Not too keen on the whole red-eye concept.

Princess is currently doing air for $299pp from Denver. The cheapest non-stop round trip I could find was about $320, so I was interested in their air.

We will probably just book air ourselves and go in a few days ahead to see NYC.

Thanks!

Hope you find a deal that works well for you and that you book the cruise (bf and I are on the same sailing). I was also going to recommend JetBlue. Also, if you come into NYC a few days early, you may want to think ahead about where to book your hotel. The cruise terminal is located in Red Hook, Brooklyn, so hotels on the east side of Manhattan or even in Brooklyn would be more accessible and most likely cheaper, but a bit removed from where all the tourist attractions are. Hotels located in the thick of things will run you around $200 an night or more.

If you end up wanting to visit the top of the Empire State Building, drop me a line, I work in the building and tenants get discounted tickets and front of line priority! :cool: So needless to say, I'm always helping friends and family out.

Cheers!

Zia

zia.alkhalil@gmail.com

Archived