Can I bring a travel steamer?

bonbon663

Yes, you can bring a steamer. I bring my own blowdryer. I have short hair, but the dryers on RCI have the darned button that you have to hold down. I don't remember what kind of blowdryers are on Celebrity, but I would pack yours if I were you. What is one more thing? ;)

I always bring my own hairdryer and a steamer. (Even though Princess has irons available I find the steamer to be easier on formal gowns.) I also bring along a travel alarm as I like to have a clock in my cabin and you can't ever be sure you can get one and an extension cord!

Pack your clothes in dry cleaner bags, you may find you don't need a steamer at all. I have a Rowenta travel steamer and I love it, but no longer take it along.

I've only been on one Celebrity cruise, onboard Infinity and I'm very glad I took my own blow dryer. The one they had was the type that was like a vacuum cleaner hose, some people in our party used theirs and said the hose got too hot to hold, you had to wrap it in a washcloth. Add to the fact that it's in the bathroom, with all the steam in there, my hair would be a disaster. Long story long, take your own.

Archived