Just making sure...

momto3

I think I have read on the boards before that it is ok to take soda onboard with you. Just making sure I am thinking right. Packing for our cruise on the Spirit on the 3rd.... so excited!!!!!

Soda and any other nonalcoholic beverage is fine thus far. NCL only has a problem with alcohol being brought onboard. However, there was a time (don't know if it is still going on) that Carnival wasn't allowing any beverages to be brought aboard from what I've read awhile back on these boards.

We took a six pack of diet pepsi last november on the sea in our carry on and they did ask me to open the case and noted that the plastic seal was not broken. We are pepsiholics and found out (from the CC boards) that coke was the preferred soda on the Sea. So glad we knew beforehand, would have been disappointed with no diet pepsi!

We took a six pack of diet pepsi last november on the sea in our carry on and they did ask me to open the case and noted that the plastic seal was not broken. We are pepsiholics and found out (from the CC boards) that coke was the preferred soda on the Sea. So glad we knew beforehand, would have been disappointed with no diet pepsi! Are we spoiled or what?

Archived