Making a deposit

newtothis2006

Normally $250 per person. However, my agent was having what they called a "deposit sale" and I was only required to put down $200.00 for the both of us.

Ditto. Different agencies run this special at different times, so if you shop around, you can probably find one running this special when you're ready to book.

Many of us buy future cruises credits while on board ship. Cost is $100 per person per cruise. You can use that FCC as your total deposit at any time for any cruise. You also get an on-board credit (amount depends upon length of cruise). The cruise credit can be purchased for a specific cruise or for a cruise to be determined at a later date. If you plan on cruising Princess again it's worth considering. We always try to keep 1 or 2 in the bank for future use.

I think it depends on the length and cost of the cruise. I've heard people speak of $1800 deposits. I always have a couple of future cruise credits in waiting so have not made more than a $200 deposit in ages.

Archived