Freedom of the Seas room question

I was in 6332 on FR, and our friends Carol and Bob were in 6334 (these are the same cabins...just on the starboard side and one deck down).

I LOVED the location!! You cannot see aft, but have a sweeping view forward. I'd consider this cabin assignment a total "score" if you got it with a guarantee rate!

T

I just found out we are in rm 7634. This appears to be the beginning of a "hump". Does this mean we'll have obstructed views?

I have great news for you, that was our cabin on the 6/4 cruise. It's a great location, as Tracy said it's at the beginning of the hump you can see forward. No obstruction. Also, It's behind the elevators and very quiet. You will love it. I have some pictures that I'll try to add some time this weekend.

Hey Tracy!

d

Hi Diane!!!!

So...how about Lady Liberty next year? Great folks going...kind of spread out over the first two sailings! nudge...nudge..... :)

Well, here's our cruises for next year. We're doing the 14 day Panama Canal in April and we plan to book an Alaskan cruise for July or Aug. So unless I win the lottery :D that'll be it. I think we'll wait till 08 to do Liberty and by then Voyager will be in Galveston and we went to book one of those. I see that you're doing Freedom in December, we want to do her again too but it'll have to wait. So many cruises so little time!

Have your feet dried out yet?

d

Have your feet dried out yet?

Within two days of being home! I swear...I dropped 20lbs in two days! I am determined to come up with a solution to this problem. Will just have to keep cruising to figure out what works! LOL

T

Let me know what works ! Trying to drop 20 before we get on Freedom in September ! :eek: (so I can gain it back :rolleyes: )

Anyways, anyone been around or heard how 9642 is on the hump? I am so excited I can't stand myself.

Thanks,

Sue

Let me know what works ! Trying to drop 20 before we get on Freedom in September ! :eek: (so I can gain it back :rolleyes: )

Sue,

I was having a bit of a...(well, a BIG) water-retention problem on my last cruise. I thought my legs and feet might actually split open and pop! You probably don't want to gain 20lbs of water, and be uncomfortable on your cruise, just so you can lose it fast. LOL

Anyways, anyone been around or heard how 9642 is on the hump? I am so excited I can't stand myself.

I can't think of any way in which that cabin won't be awesome. Isn't it mid-hump?

T

like it is in the smack middle of the hump ! I am sure it will be awesome !

I have never been on RCL before, and I think I drove the guy so nuts on the phone he gave me that room to shut me up. I had no clue what a hump room even was, but he said "trust me, take this room " . hahahah

Sue

I just found out we are in rm 7634. This appears to be the beginning of a "hump". Does this mean we'll have obstructed views?

Kat,

I sent you an email with pictures attached.

d

Archived