Miracle - Cabin 8271

Dee88

I would like to know if anyone has been in this cabin and I would like to know the following:

1 - Is the balcony big enough to get deck lounge on it.

2 - What is the bed configuration like....does the couch open up into 2 beds or does it have a pullman?

3 - Did you try the whirlpool tub? (my DH is looking forward to that).

4 - Motion level?

5 - Noise level?

Anything else you can think of that you think would be beneficial to a newbie on a CAT11 would be appreciated.

Thanks much :D

I would like to know if anyone has been in this cabin and I would like to know the following:

1 - Is the balcony big enough to get deck lounge on it.

:D

And what do you plan on doing on that lounge chair on the balcony Diane?? LOL!!!!

Terri

I dont think the balconies are that big where you can have lounge chairs out there. It will take up most of your room. Although you will have two chairs that he backs will recline back. I thought they were very comfortable.

Is your cabin a category 11? if so then the jucuzzi tub is not very big..lol

Thanks Serene....

Now see I was under the impression that a Suite would have a bigger balcony then the 8I extended balcony. The balcony looks bigger in the virtual tour on Carnival.com...I just thought it was.

I had the 8I last year - I basically upgraded because I got a good deal and the extra room for 4 would definately be a plus. I hope I'm not gonna be disappointed now :(

We were in Room #8271 last week on the Miracle. The balcony is twice the size of most balconys and you will be able to get a lounge chair on there. We had two of the reclining chairs with a foot rest and one reclining chair without a footrest that I asked the steward to bring us because we had three in our room.

The sofa sleeps one and there is a pullman.

Sorry, we did not use the jacuzzi.

We didn't have any problems with motion.

The noise level was ok. The room is below the Lido deck and at times it got a little loud but it didn't really bother us.

We had a wonderful time last week on our Miracle cruise. Hope you enjoy it.

Yes, a lounge chair from the pool will fit on the balcony along with the chairs that are already there. The leg/foot rest on the chairs on the balcony come off and that will give you plenty of room for the pool lounge.

Thanks for the info!!! I'm happy to hear that you can get one of those lounge chairs on the balcony - I thought I read you could on another post along time ago but wanted to make sure. Going in Aug. I'm sure we will have a problem lounging by the pool - it would be nice to be able to hang on our balcony instead.

Terri - no kidding!! I'm gonna have to check that out!! Thanks for the info.

Last month on The Miracle we asked our cabin Steward if he could put 2 of the lounge chairs from the pool onto our Aft Wrap-Around Veranda. He said it was no problem but that he would have to take the ones that were there away because they were in high demand. We didn't have a problem with that.

The ones that were there were plastic but made to look like wood slots. They could be used as a regular chair by bringing up the back and folding down the leg rest part.

Walter

:cool:

Archived