Hangers and full length mirrors??

Celeste43

Sailing on NCL Majesty next week and wondering about hangers? Do they provide a sufficient amount in the closet or should I bring a few from home? Are there full length mirrors in the rooms? I have Cat. II ( I don't know if that matters.

Thank you!!!!!

Sailing on NCL Majesty next week and wondering about hangers? Do they provide a sufficient amount in the closet or should I bring a few from home? Are there full length mirrors in the rooms? I have Cat. II ( I don't know if that matters.

Thank you!!!!!

Bring extra hangers, I awalys pack the ones you get from the dry cleaners in the top of my suitcase and leave them there when we leave.

The inside cabins had a fairly good full length mirror at the desk area.

Hope this helps.

Thank you!!!!!

You can always ask your room steward for extra hangers.

Thank you!!!!!

You can always ask your room steward for extra hangers.

I agree with Judy -- I bring shirts, pants and skirts/skorts already on dry cleaner hangers so there's no question I'll have enough, and just leave them in the closet when we pack.

Though on our last Majesty sailing we were in an Owner's suite, and I can honestly say there were MORE hangers than I had CLOTHES for the week!:D

Bring extra hangers, I awalys pack the ones you get from the dry cleaners in the top of my suitcase and leave them there when we leave.

And those of us who DON'T bring extra hangers appreciate it. That's why we can always get extras from the steward.;)

I'm leaving sunday on my first cruise(Majesty) You all have been invaluable as far as information and tips.

I packed a power strip, night light, over door shoe/organizer, pepsi, bottled water, and lets not forget the Bonnine.

I would have never thought to bring these things with me.

Thank you all so much for the information and anwering so many questions!!! I'll let you know all about it when I get back.

I'm leaving sunday on my first cruise(Majesty) You all have been invaluable as far as information and tips.

I packed a power strip, night light, over door shoe/organizer, pepsi, bottled water, and lets not forget the Bonnine.

I would have never thought to bring these things with me.

Thank you all so much for the information and anwering so many questions!!! I'll let you know all about it when I get back.

Have a great cruise. We have cruised to Bermuda on the Majesty 8 times (most recently in May) and are thinking about going again on Oct 1. Well if you asked my husband he would say we ARE going on Oct 1. As far as something for sea sickness my husband loves the stuff they give out at the reception desk. No charge, all you need to do is ask. Sounds like you have packed all the things you really need. Do you have a travel alarm clock? We find that less startling than a wake up call. The Majesty was our first cruise in 2002 and we just booked cruise #12 while on the Majesty in May to do the Pearl in Feb 07.

Archived