Which PR cabin on Voyager would you choose?

Hi,

We are looking at some PR cabins on the Voyager. We prefer not to have adjoining cabins, and are looking at 7591 and 7579 -- both look like they would work out pretty well. For anyone who knows these cabins, is one better than the other for any particular reason? Thank you!!!

I'm sorry I cant answer your question directly but I can say that we had a pr stateroom(7599 I think) last Oct. on Voyager and though it was unique and fun to be able to people watch from the window seat, there was a lot and I do mean a lot of creaking noise as the ship sailed, this was especially noticeable at night and I dont consider myself to be a light sleeper. Maybe it was just me, curious to know if anyone else noticed this? By the way, I don't know the proximity of the cabin you're considering to the one we had but the view was great, we could see all the way down the prom. both ways and were directly across from the "little red sports car". But, when your curtains are open and you can see everything in the cabins across the prom. keep in mind that they can see you just as well.

Archived