Victory vs. Legend?

kingtns

A few years ago I was on the Legend...we loved it! I'm thinking of taking a Canada cruise on the Victory...is there a difference in quality of the ships...would I be dissapointed?

Thanks!!

Susan

I just did the Victory 5 day. The ship is in great condition and my fave decor wise of Carnival ships I have been on. I did Legend's sister ship, Miracle last year. It was the best vacation we have ever been on. I would do the Legend because of the 8 day vs /5 day on Victory. However since you have already been on Legend try the Victory.

I have sailed on both and loved both of them. They are different classes of ships so there will be a difference in the layout, but both are very nice.

The victory is a "Sea" theme. The atrium is emerald and beautiful. Look at the virtual tours on CCL website to see the ship.

The Legend is very elegant! My BIL was married on board and we were completely impressed with the ship. The cabins on both are identical.

Whichever you choose, you will love. The Legend is newer, but the Victory is still a class act!

I just came off the CARNIVAL LEGEND in June and heading out on the VICTORY in AUGUST. I'll try to give a comparrison once I return. Would be a good fair one since they are so close in sail dates and in the same year.

Archived