Emergency Contact Info

ca2ga2000

What info should we leave with our family for EMERGENCY CONTACT while we are on the ship?

Can they just call Princess (like a toll free #) and note our ship name and cabin # and get an EMERGENCY ONLY message to us? Or is there a special way this is done?

Thanks!

You can have them e-mail Princess Cruises and on the subject line put your names and cabin number and the ship name. The pursers office will deliver it to you. Another suggestion is while DH and I are on the cruise, if there is an emergency, my sister will e-mail us using our e-mail address and DH is going to check on the internet cafe once a day to see if there is any messages. Of course it helps if you are a platinum member as we are so the cost will not be that much. Hopes this help.

Marilyn

When we were on the Dawn in September we were able to have e-mails sent to the ship and they were delivered to our "mailbox" that worked great. But when my DH's Mother Died suddenly our family tried to contact us through the 900 number and were unable to get the message to us. It was the last morning of the ship even though it was several hours befor disembarkation they wouldn't send a message to our cabin. We didn't find out until later that day when we called home.

Archived