cabin assignment

captstubing

Is there a way to find your cabin assignment if you booked a guarantee?

(ie. web site)

Try going to the NCL.com website and click where it says "booked guests register here" Enter your names and reservation number and when the second page comes up it will either have your cabin number or say "gty" if it hasn't yet been assigned.

It appears that NCL has been assigning cabins with 2-3 days for guarantees lately.

Registered..

Paid 10 days ago, still no Cabin #??

Does anybody know how long it generally takes.

Maybe a longer period means????????????????

Registration has no impact on cabin assignment. Sometimes cabins are not assigned until a day or two before you sail. I got mine at the airport the day of for the Sun. Sometimes they are assigned the day you book.

Keep checking it will pop up someday.

No news is good news. Normally when they are assigned a day or two after booking it is in the catagory you booked.

Registration has no impact on cabin assignment. Sometimes cabins are not assigned until a day or two before you sail. I got mine at the airport the day of for the Sun. Sometimes they are assigned the day you book.

Keep checking it will pop up someday.

No news is good news. Normally when they are assigned a day or two after booking it is in the catagory you booked.

Is there any advantages other than maybe getting a better cabin for booking a guarantee type cabin?

Two weeks ago we booked 7 OV guarantees on the Dawn. We got the E-docs with cabin #s just about 7 days later. Last week, I booked another cabin, but had to go with an inside guarantee because they no longer had the OV's available at the reduced rate. Today, I received the e-docs on the inside cabin and instead of having the cabin #, it just says Gty. Anyone know what that means? Thanks.

Two weeks ago we booked 7 OV guarantees on the Dawn. We got the E-docs with cabin #s just about 7 days later. Last week, I booked another cabin, but had to go with an inside guarantee because they no longer had the OV's available at the reduced rate. Today, I received the e-docs on the inside cabin and instead of having the cabin #, it just says Gty. Anyone know what that means? Thanks.

The "GTY" means you are guaranteed to get at least the category you booked. But, they do either do not available rooms right now, or want to wait before assigning your room number. With a GTY they can assign and even change right up to sail date.

PS - Clarification on my comment earlier to REGISTER at NCL.COM was not related to getting a better cabin category. Just as a means to see what your cabin happens to be, and to make sure you are truly booked,etc.

Archived