"Must Eats" on Celebrity?

laura1960

tammy you are so right. we always eat at the late seating, enjoy all the courses and never feel as though we have over indulged.

I enjoy the specialty restaurant but now that is allot of food. nice treat how ever. But could not do it often

Nadine

Hi. I keep seeing the goat cheese souffle pop up. But I am not a huge fan of goat cheese. I have only had one mild tasting variety that I have liked. Under these conditions, should I order it when I am going to the SS United States? thanks deb

Hi. I keep seeing the goat cheese souffle pop up. But I am not a huge fan of goat cheese. I have only had one mild tasting variety that I have liked. Under these conditions, should I order it when I am going to the SS United States? thanks deb

I am not a fan of Goat Cheese either. My husband loves it. I wanted to try the souffle. We both ordered it. My husband loved it. I did not. The waiter courteously exchanged it for another appetizer when he saw I wasn't eating it. So why not give it a try.

Daisygirl....We will be on the same ship as you and as far as the midnight buffets they have them unless they have a party on deck....I made our reservations in the U.S.S.room for my husbands birthday on the 16th. We have been on the celerity lines three times and there is always somewhere to eat! Their Matini Bar is excellent if you like them! Hope to meet you on the cruise ,We all will have a wonderful time. Sandie

Daisygirl....We will be on the same ship as you and as far as the midnight buffets they have them unless they have a party on deck....I made our reservations in the U.S.S.room for my husbands birthday on the 16th. We have been on the celerity lines three times and there is always somewhere to eat! Their Matini Bar is excellent if you like them! Hope to meet you on the cruise ,We all will have a wonderful time. Sandie:) :)

Archived