Movies under the Stars on Grand class - any firm dates?

tomcarson

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Grand is reported (via calls to Princess) to be fit for the screen prior to it's Galveston run in dry dock. It will debut in Galveston if all goes well.

All the reports I have read (Princess press releases) only The Grand, Golden, and Star will be receiving the upgrade. They have gone to great pains to indicate Diamond and Sapphire will NOT get the retrofit.

Plans may have changed, but that has been the stated intention.

I hope they leave some of the fleet free of this. I would much rather they keep the covered pool areas. How many people at a time can really participate in viewing these movies?

I also heard that they show a Tina Turner concert during the day. If this is true whatever happened to being able to relax poolside in the daytime listening to steel drums?

At this stage of my life I don't need Rock Climbing, Ice Skating or Dive in(?)movies.

No I'm not a cranky old lady and yes I do stay up after 10 pm. I'm also not someone who has cruised for many yesrs and yearns the old days. I would just like a stress free low key cruise vacation.

Archived