Grand Princess going to Grand Cayman instead of Roatan?

spongerob

How do I find the thread for this roll call? What is the name of it? I have rough time navigating these boards sometimes. My husband and 5 friends of ours will be on the Christmas sailing and I've been looking for posts regarding that sailing. Can't wait!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=382106

Looks like that's your roll call. :)

I just checked the Cayman Islands Port Authority website AGAIN and the Grand Princess is still listed as calling on Wednesdays. GP should be in Belize on that day. I checked January 2007. Anyone know the real story?

Thanks so much for the good news. Yes- now I can start planning our excursions. Well, after our Alaska cruise - heh-heh-heh.

We're going to Alaska on The Island on 8/7 and the the Grand Dec 2 for the Western cruise(it was a last minute thing-my daughter is going and we're joining them!)

I'm thinking that I'll put off getting excited about the Grand until my obsession with Alaska is over!!!

Eileen

irisheileen... is it too early to come and join our role call for the Grand, Dec.2? I know you are excited about Alaska, and you should be, but we would love you to join our role call. Have a great Alaska cruise and we will see you on the Grand. Here is the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=283184&page=18

We have booked this cruise in December because of the itinerary going to Belize and Honduras. It still shows both places on our itinerary sheet as of this date on the Princess website. Upon checking on shore excursions in Roatan, there aren't any listed.

We have booked this cruise in December because of the itinerary going to Belize and Honduras. It still shows both places on our itinerary sheet as of this date on the Princess website. Upon checking on shore excursions in Roatan, there aren't any listed.

We're going in December too. The only excursions available through your personal account are the ones for Cozumel. Still waiting for Belize, Costa Maya & Roatan. When you go to the general website, the ones for Belize & Costa Maya are through May 2006. I am guessing they haven't been updated for the winter season. When will Princess post the new excursions?

I will start getting worried after they are updated and Roatan is not there.

Archived