Sun Princess Down Under

waunabcruizin

Does anybody know why there is no information available from the Princess Web Site on the Sun Princess Feb 7 2008 cruise from Sydney to San Francisco?? The web site shows the Sapphire Princess leaving Sydney on February 14 for Los Angeles, but nothing for the Sun Princess to San Francisco. There is a humongous thread for this sailing on the Sun Princess Roll Call board, but can't find anything about this cruise on Princess web site. What gives?

Sun Princess April 7, 2008 SYD/SFO

Sapphire Princess April 14, 2008 SYD/LAX

Where did you get those other dates??? They are incorrect!

If you call Princess directly you can get all the information.......I have no idea why they haven't advertised the Sun Princess - it has been heavily advertised in Australia....

We are booked and confirmed :D

April dates are correct...I thought it was odd also it's not on Princess web site. But you can locate this cruise on a few on line travel agencies. The advertisement of some cruises in other countries seems to becoming Princess's way of operating now. The cruise I'm on in Dec. is advertised in England heavily and it's the Sea Princess. And the Sun's the same class..

Gottocruise - Sorry - I typed February when I meant April! I found the Sapphire sailing on Princess web site and the Sun Princess sailing on one of the online TAs. The dates are from those two sources. But Sun Princess sailing is not listed on the Princess web site. Even if they're not advertising this cruise in the USA I would think the web site would show the sailing. Seems strange to me.

The Roll Call thread for the Sun Princess is absolutely fascinating! I've been avidly lurking and reading every post. Sounds like an absolute ball.

Hi there from the SUN S.E.T.S Roll call.....

Yes we are a lively bunch over on this thread...why don't y'all come on downunder and join us for a fantastic cruise!!! Sun roll call here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6901306#post6901306

Waunabcruizin...Glad you are looking in on our thread, we make all visitors VERY welcome..:) ..a lot of our group cruised together this year on the Diamond (same itinerary). (Diamond Dusts..2006)

We had such a fabulous time, we all decided to do it again, and some of our other friends from that group are also on the Sapphire 2008 KOALA's roll call..yes, we all love those LONG cruises...:) Sapphire roll call here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=350302

These 2 roll calls are very active, some wonderful friends on there!

These cruises are now advertised here extensively, with packages which include air, etc. There are still cabins available at this time on both ships.

Whilst the Sun is in Australia she will be doing 2 circumnavigation cruises around the whole of Australia, in Nov 2007 and March 2008 - a great itinerary! Also there are several South Pacific Island cruises..Vanuatu, New Caledonia etc, of shorter duration, which are very attractively priced locally.

Very Best Wishes to All

S&D

41272307.gif.b2e45d79d20691e5894f57f9217b4f32.gif

Hi there Princess Cruisers...:) ..

We have just been looking at our weekly cruise deals here in Australia.

Some of you may be interested to know there are now a couple of New Zealand 14 day cruises offered on the Sun Princess from here.

This is in addition to the cruises to the Loyalty Islands, Vanuatu, and New Caledonia and the Pacific Islands itineraries, and of course, the 2 round Australia circumnavigations...

.... There are some good prices to be had for these cruises on some of our local websites.

These Islands around Vanuatu are just perfection, most idyllic...very hot and tropical, and a wonderful place to relax.

Cruises are between 9 and 14 days in duration.

Hope this helps with any travel plans!:) :)

S&D

beach_porthole01.gif.jpg.c940b95994bc91c6e41efe4dd883d42a.jpg

Archived