Bob underwater adventure

CrystalBlue

Thanks troubles. I am also leaving on Aug 6 on AOS. Since I didn't get any responses I booked with Sunny for that port day. I really would like to read about your experience since I haven't read anything about BoB lately.

Enjoy your cruise! I can't wait until Aug 6.

Thanks again:D

We did the Bob Underwater Adventure and LOVED it... It was a nice relaxing day. You get to snorkel in between waiting for your turn to use the Bobs. They do not break any speed records, but it is just something different that we have never done before and we had a great time... Met alot of nice people on the excursion too!!!

Have fun Chanda :)

CrystalBlue & Troubles - My husband and I have done this trip twice in St. Thomas and loved every minute of it! While you are waiting for your turn you can snorkel around the boat. While we were waiting we came upon a sea turtle and spent about ten minutes following him around and taking pictures..

The Bob crew is really helpful and I would definately do this again... Each group has a scuba diver guide with them at all times, pointing out sea life and making sure everyone is comfortable. I had a hard time with the steering on the last trip and was always playing catch up..... One note of caution, your thumb will sore after this trip! You have to keep the ignition switch pressed down at all times, or your scooter will stall. A sore thumb is well worth the experience!

Make sure you bring underwater cameras with you! The guide will take pictures of you underwater with your scooter, and the pictures are hysterical..... I don't want to give it away, but trust me on this one!

On our last trip, we gave our guide our underwater video camera and he took some great footage of us scootin' around with the fishies....

The trip is a bit pricey for a shore excursion, but it is a fantastic experience! You won't regret it! Have fun!

:D

-Katie

Archived