Grandeur - 9 Day Cruise Pictures

i'm going on the grandeur tomorrow, and i'm just wondering because i've never been on royal carribbean but are there usually a good about of teenagers? not too much but i'm 16 and so is my friend coming with me and we want people to hang out with

I will also be there with you and your friend, My name is T.J. and I'm also 16 from Northeast Pa.:rolleyes:

Cruiz'n Tall - Cruise ship noise depends on a lot of things, like who your "neighbors" are and how close you are to public areas (theater, dining room, lounges, etc.). In general, I suspect there will be less foot traffic on the lower decks, thus less noise. Good luck.

Woodman

Great photos! I enjoyed them for 2 reasons. We cruised Costa Maya and Cozumel this year and they brought back memories. But, the best part was the ship pics. We are considering the 9 day Canada/New England next June and wondered about the ship. It looks great!

By the way, how did you like the 9 day as opposed to a 7 day?

Gamecockvic - When it comes to cruising, the more days the better.:D Actually, if I had flown to Florida, I probably would have gone the day before and perhaps stayed a day later, making it a 8 or 9 day trip. Baltimore is a homeport for me (in other words, I drove there the day of the cruise).

If you truly like cruising, the 9 days will go fast. Good luck.

the best i have seen--great job--one question--does either pool have steps to get in the water or just ladders

The Main Pool has Ladders, the Solarium has steps....

Radio

;) ;)

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. I did not know what level of interest there would be in the photos - but 900 "views" in 7 days says it all.

This was my 15th cruise, and hopefully not my last. I look forward to sharing pictures from my future cruise trips as well viewing other people's pictures on this site.;)

• 1 month later...
I just got back from a 9 day cruise of the Grandeur of the Seas. The cruise left from Baltimore and went to Miami, Key West, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Port Canaveral.

We had a lot of fun. Since a picture is worth 100 words, I will not give give you a lenghthy review, but rather share my pictures.

http://grandeur.shutterfly.com

I hope you like them.

:D

thanks for the photos! :)

Hey how long to get to the ruins? and can you still climb these?

232271 - Over all, the Chaccoben Ruins excursion was four hours long. We were actually at the ruins for two hours, which was plenty of time. It was a guided tour - we were with the guide the entire time. It is approximately 45 miles from the Costa Maya port to the ruins site (about a one hour bus ride one way).

One of the pyramids you could climb up part way, but the other two bigger pyramids were "roped" off for climbing.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='the_woodman']I just got back from a 9 day cruise of the Grandeur of the Seas. The cruise left from Baltimore and went to Miami, Key West, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Port Canaveral.

We had a lot of fun. Since a picture is worth 100 words, I will not give give you a lenghthy review, but rather share my pictures.

[URL="http://grandeur.shutterfly.com"]http://grandeur.shutterfly.com[/URL]

I hope you like them.

:D[/QUOTE]
Thanks for posting your helpful photos.

Archived