Back from the Enchantment...Food is good!!

Hi All,

All this bother that RCCL is stepping the quality of the dining experience down a notch....

Today just came home from a 4 day cruise on the Enchantment and am pleased to report, that we were just so pleased with every dinner we had....top notch...

The Windjamer buffet was great. Afternoon snacks were great, and every dinner was quite an experience.....

Just our humble opinion.... but we loved the whole dining experience.

Happy sailing , from a recent cruiser....

Janet

We just got back from a five night cruise on the Enchantment. I'm also pleased to report that the food was great. The service was beyond excellent and we had a wonderful time. The coffee in the diningroom was okay and the Seattle's Best Coffee was always great. A small regular coffee was less than $3.

We really enjoyed all of the shows and the Beatle Maniacs were awesome. I was under the impression that this show was done by the Enchantment's dancers and singers but it wasn't. Can't stop the rock and Sweet Dreams where two of the best shows that I've seen on a cruise ship.

Darlene

Archived