How far is Hell and Turtle farm from port?

JadeEyedScorpio

A cab from the port to the Turtle Farm is less then a 30 min drive. After you get away from the downtown traffic. From the Turtle Farm to "Hell" is less then a 5 min drive.

Plan on spend at least an hour at the Turtle Farm and 5 min. at "Hell" is all you need. "Hell" is really not much to see unless you want to send some post cards or get a t-shirt.

Or look into "Nativeway" they offer a tour that goes to these places as well as Stringray City. http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/

Any idea of the cost of the cab ride? I wanted to do the Nativeway tour but it was sold out for my date.

The Island is not cheep.

Depending on the number of people you will need to work it out with the cab driver, and make sure he will wait. I'm thinking about $100.00 for the 2 hours maybe more?

There will be lots of people at the port when you get off the tender wanting to take you on an Island tour.

I'm sure you can find someone willing to deal and take you on your little island tour.

Also check with Nativeway every week. Maybe they will have some cancellations. Even if they say they will get in touch with you should there be an opening I would still call them or e-mail them every week.

Remember they are on Island time and they tend to forget things.

They are very layed back on the Island. It never hurts to keep checking.

and Maybe after so may times of contact they will add another tour if they keep getting more requests.

Archived