help!!! need advise

budget crunch! (corner of roof collapsed). now on a budget cruise. can anyone tell us which is the best excursion for Belize and Honduras?

Sorry about your roof!!! Cave tubing was great in Belize and we did a beach day at a beautiful resort in Roatan (honduras?) Hope things get better.

Hi there!! We will be in Belize in September and someone in our group found cave-tubing.com and it's 45 per person. If you go to the area with Ports they have awesome reviews. Have a great trip and good luck with the roof!!!

In Belize the snorkel to Goff's Caye was wonderful. We did the morning excursion, had lunch on the ship and then a tender over to shore for a couple of hours in the afternoon. It was quite a luxurious day and actually turned out to be easy on the budget.

So sorry about your roof!!!! Sounds like you really the vacation and some R&R!!

Go with cave tubing in Belize - I recommend Yhony, much less cost than Carnival's excursion and is a better experience.

You can always just tour the port area on your own (Belize is not great for shopping, though.)

If all else fails, just do some walking around town on your own and enjoy some relaxing times!

I totally agree about Tabayana Beach and you can get there pretty inexpensively. Awesome reef! Beautiful!

Tabayana Beach in Roatan is one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever been on -- and I've been to St. John, St. Thomas and St. Maarten! If you want to beach it -- that could be pretty inexpensive!

Archived