Just Off the Westerdam Today : 8-6-2006

shipcafe

truly curious --- have seen posts like this frequently --- why is it important to know the names of these people beforehand --no flames please --- i never know these peoples names beforehand and in most cases i dont know them as i disembark and i dont feel that my cruise would have been any better if i had known them beforehand

Sometimes it is nice to know beforehand if old friends are on board. Would it make a difference if someone else was there? No, not al all.

Stephen

truly curious --- have seen posts like this frequently --- why is it important to know the names of these people beforehand --no flames please --- i never know these peoples names beforehand and in most cases i dont know them as i disembark and i dont feel that my cruise would have been any better if i had known them beforehand
Hi Lougee,

The reason for me was I wanted to send them a letter on the ship inviting them to our Group CC meeting. I wanted to type up the letter at home and have it ready for first day boarding. So waiting until we boarded the ship to find out names is not my first choice :)

I think others mainly want to know because many of them are friends with some of them.

Archived