Don't mind me...I'm just hitting my head against a wall....

Joe_Antonelli

LOL @ the responses.....well done!........im gonna start being nicer for real....YES i have met lots of NICE people on Carnival.....and YES people from all walks of life sail with them.....rich and poor and everywhere in between.....but but within that mix of passengers i have found it to be largely made up of the kinda people that are not my type.....what do u want me to say?....im sorry, but they just arent my type of peeps......and as far as ME being someone you'd not wanna be stuck with on a cruise.....i keep to myself....i dont intrude on other passengers.....i keep my voice down and my elbows in .....im not lighting up cigs and polluting up the promenade....im not saving deck chairs at 7 am.....im not walking around the lido restaurant with no shirt on....im not spilling beers in the hot tub....im not heckling the comedians.....im not cutting into food lines.........i could go on......but point made is that im not the nightmare fellow passenger that many are:).........i continue to sail Carnival because I dont cruise with any intentions of wanting to socialize with other people......so i go on my cruise and concentrate on the things i enjoy with cruising......socializing with the other passengers isnt on that list of enjoyments..........seems simple enuf

RobbyXOXO

See, you can be nice !!!!!!!!! *LOL*

Seriously though, all the things you mentioned make you a great fellow pax. Just using common sense and courtesy. If everyone was like that on a cruise, there would be nothing to complain about here (but what fun would that be? *LOL*)

I understand that you are not an outgoing type and prefer to keep to yourself. That is not a bad thing, just the way you are, to each his own.

I, like I stated before, love to meet people and chat, especially on a vacation, you meet people from all over , all walks of life, and almost all of them are fun and interesting to talk to. But that is me.

I think you know by now that when you start a little spark in here , it won't be long before someone comes by with a can of gasoline *LOL* sometimes in fun sometimes not.

Yes I had to get my two cents in *LOL*

But a good spirited debate can be fun now and again.

Have a great trip , whatever the line you go on

Take care

Vicar! well said!:).....i do tend to play things up a bit here...just to get things goin for some funsy:)......i obviously enjoy cruising to keep on doin it.....and ill admit to being a pompous boob.....most all of us are people watchers.....so while im laughing at the guy in boots and cut off jeans, hes pointing back and laughin at me cause he finds my stylin clothes to be gay!....so it all evens out and the world turns:)......life is good....long live those who dont take it too seriously

Oh absolutely

I am a definate people watcher and will admit I make my snide remarks to the people with me at people walking by. And like you say God knows what they are saying about me.

I guess my high school vice principal was right , I really do have a smart A** comment for everything.

Granted a remark that is written here rather than heard orally can be misinterpreted because you can not hear the inflection in the voice or the wink or the grin of the poster signaling sarcasim or just tongue in cheek humor.

Believe me, I find these same knotheads just as annoying as you do , most of the time I just laugh them off, unless they are doing something directly to me.

But in the end if you just laugh them off , a) you give yourself a good laugh :)

b) you really pi** these morons off because you didn't let them get to you .

Take care :)

Vicar! well said!:).....i do tend to play things up a bit here...just to get things goin for some funsy:)......i obviously enjoy cruising to keep on doin it.....and ill admit to being a pompous boob.....most all of us are people watchers.....so while im laughing at the guy in boots and cut off jeans, hes pointing back and laughin at me cause he finds my stylin clothes to be gay!....so it all evens out and the world turns:)......life is good....long live those who dont take it too seriously

Robby - a lot of what is said on here is nothing more than banter and we ALL know that. I'll be honest with you though.....what get's a lot of people here is the way you type.

It'S aLmOsT aS aNnOyInG aS tHiS. jMo.

lol @ liv2jump......and the scary part is, that when YoU tYpe LIke tHat, i actually find it cute and endearing ..LOL....im serious!......ive improved a lil bit lately....baby steps....small steps for small minds lol.......in REAL life, im so freakin NORMAL that yall wouldnt recognize me from the boards :)

Archived