Laundry on Pacific Sun

suexxx

Hi cruise family. Been looking at deck plans for SUN (new book) and laundry is not typed in on main deck. Is it still there? Is there still one on upper deck? Ihave put a note into my book earlier this year that there was. Can anyone tell me if you can book Le Petit train yourself or better to do it through P&O. Does anyone know what was done to the SUN when she went into DRYDOCK? Hav'nt read anything unless I missed it. Thanks Suexxx

Hi suexxx I was on sun june this year and in cabin m139 main deck and laundry was still there. We were not scheduled to stop at noumea and only did so because of bad weather so coundnt book ahead for the train. I left all my tours till we boarded sun and still got all I wanted so am going to do the same next time. At the moment trying to get on one of the cruises leaving october either 9 or 24th depending what i can get on so ill be able to have a good look and see what changes have been made

Hi Icemaiden2310. Thanks for your reply. Are you going on your next cruise by yourself or with others? The weather should be better later in the year. You must like cruising. What is it that you like so much? DH and I don't go until FEB 2007 but we are looking forward to it. Will be our first of many we hope. Don't know what to expect but we read these boards all the time. Let us know which trip you decide on and will follow you on cruise cam as we do now. Suexxx

well its a long story Suexxx but the one I went on in just was great but went with a friend I hadnt seen for 8 years and well it wasnt what I expected. the company that is not the ship . So now Im going on my own just for relaxation. Cruising I found allows to forget everything and forces me not to worry about work . I am in business for myself and it is very stressful at times and if I go away say to Qld or somewhere in Aussie It is too easy to pick up the phone andwell I may as well not go anywhere! So Im off again I hope to have Some R & R and not have to worry about anyone else.

Archived