Do YOU have your passport yet?

Do you have your passport yet??  

525 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have your passport yet??

• I already have mine.
    • I have applied for mine but don't have it yet.
    • I will apply for mine before the end of the year.
    • I will apply for mine in 2007 or after... whenever I may need it.

Just wanted to tell you all, they seem to be moving fast. We applied on September 11th, at our Post Office. We recieved them today. A couple things I want to mention...

I was worried cuz they didn't take a copy of our ID's and other had been saying that they had have theirs copied. So I called the Passport center a couple weeks ago, and they said if the License had been issued or renewed in the last 6 months ( which ours was ) that they needed it, and I would probably get a letter requesting the copy.

Well they never requested it and here it is only 21 days after we applied, and we have them both in hand.

-Mike

That's really fast. When my wife applied for hers it took about 2 months and I thought that was fast. Good to hear this seems to be moving quicker since I think I will be needing to renew mine in the next year or so.

We applied 7/6/06 and received ours 4 weeks later. They so seem to be moving pretty fast but I would think as we get closer to Dec. you may see it take longer. :p

We got ours in exactly 1 month. This was quick because the guy had marked out the 6 weeks and wrote in 8 weeks on the information he gave us to keep.

We checked on the internet 4 weeks from the date we applied and it said they had been mailed. We got them the next day.

I recently got my new passport with my name change (just got married). Got it in about a month with no charge since it had been less than a year from my other passport being issued.

And just a FYI, I did get a brand new passport. They sent my other one back with two holes punched in it and a stamp in it that made it no longer valid.

Archived