Veendam- Canada Place Very Busy on Sept 24

OldCodger73

Aaron, Thanks for your information:) Wow you and Kim have just 4 weeks from Saturday till your cruise. I will take lost of pictures of your Sail Away. After your Sail Away we plan to have an early dinner in Heron's in the Fairmont. We enjoyed Sunday Brunch there in May so want to return.

Lisa, I was just thinking about that today - 4 weeks to go! I look forward to seeing you and Tom at our sailaway - it sounds like you will have a great evening lined up as well. I've heard dinner at Herons is supposed to be very good!

At the end of last week we booked the 4-day Pacific Coast cruise on the Veendam from Vancouver to Los Angeles begining on September 24. This will be our second cruise, the first was an Alaska rountrip out of Vancouver on the Volendam in July. We're really looking forward to giving one of the "S" type ships a try.

I'm still reading the Alaska board and came across a thread stating that there will be 5 ships at Canada Place on September 24. If true, that sounds like embarcation has the potential to become a headache.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=400139

For those that are interested in ships in Vancouver , refer to

Port of Vancouver Site

http://www.portvancouver.com/vanAlaCruise/content/schedule/index.php?

Archived