Cruise Ship Clip Art - with fantail??

cmcsharon

I'm making up some t-shirts for my family cruise coming up...but, I can't find clip art of a cruise ship - with the distinctive look of the Carnival ship. Does anyone have a suggestion on where I might find some clip art that looks like a Carnival ship?

Thanks!

Here is a link to some clip art on Microsoft Online that I've used before. The ship looks a lot like the Paradise or a similar class of ship. Look at the far left of the third row of clip art...

Hopefully this link will work: http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/results.aspx?lc=en-us&Scope=MC&Query=cruise#48&AxInstalled=copy&DownloadAssetId=MCTR00074_0000&DownloadExtension=wmf

this is what i found for you

cruise_ship.gif

I love that one! We will be on the Fantasy in November and I was thinking of making T-shirts for embarkation since this is a family cruise with 11 family members going as of now. This will be perfect to use. Thanks for sharing.

mathgal went to high school in fairmont ..:D are you anywhere near there. also loved your video ... :) did it take long to make.... is it easy..

Stephandjim...yes we live in a city just 60 miles west of Fairmont on I-90...I'm sure you can guess which one! ;)

I had fun doing the video. It did take a "bit" of time, but nothing compared to the 20 minute long Powerpoint slide show that I made. It is a 270 MB file with several different songs and custom animation. My computer struggles to get it loaded and then play it! :eek:

The thing I like about the One True Media video is that I can share it with others online. The resolution isn't the greatest when you watch it in the larger version, but it's not too bad. I've also been playing around with the beta version of Picassa (from Google) and am having fun posting pictures online with it as well. I don't "think" it will let you do video however. It's also a great (free) program to organize all of your picture files on your computer. I found pictures I had forgotten all about (they were scattered all over my hard drive!)

Thanks for posting the clipart...it was the one I had the link to, but I was just too lazy to figure out how to post the actual picture! :)

Archived