teen club on the star

sweet_successes

hello can people give me info on the location if the suns teen clubs ill be 15 yrs old when i'm on the cruise with my mum and dad and i would like some info and my sister will be 13 for the cruise so we both need info ta:) what activitys are there for the teen club

Hi there Rach's daughter. We cruised on the Sun in April and my oldest son is 15. My youngest son is only 10 & my daughter 11 so they of course weren't at the teens club. My 15 y.o. had a fantastic time as did all the other teenagers. They have their own little room on Atlantic deck (shown on plans as Turtle Cove). However, you won't spend a lot of time in here. Basically a meeting place. Every night the teens meet in Oz disco at about 8pm. Stay there til about 10pm & then head off to Atlantis Lounge for the show. They then usually stay in Atlantis lounge for a movie, finishing around 1am. Of course, all of this is optional and it is all supervised. Once you make friends, you'll spend a lot of time just "hanging out". You will have a great time and if you have any other questions, please ask and I will ask my son (Alex) of anything I'm not sure of. Also, if you want to email him to ask him anything yourself, check with your mum & I'm sure he won't mind answering your questions.

Karen

Hi, my son (also alex) was 15 and daughter 12 on our first cruise last september and spent most of the time just hanging out with us.

The second cruise last april he was 16 and daughter 13, they spent most of the time away from us.

They enjoyed both cruises. You do need to go to the first night welcome party. If your parents are on late dinner, try and miss dinner that dinner that night and grab a pizza but dont miss the welcome party if you are going by yourself. Thats where you will meet the other kids and hook up.

I am sure my kids didnt do much (not into the dancing thing)just walked around, watched the shows, generally having a great time.

I have to mention that my son is extremely shy and doesnt mix at all but on the cruise he was relaxed and was always in a big group of friends.

there is something for everyone, you just have to go and find it!!

have fun

karon

my 2 girls (15 and nearly 13 at the time) went to the Teen club on the first night of the 2 cruises they have been on and from there they did a bit of everything. Hung around the Teen room when something of interest was happening and hung about as a group going from one place to another. They never made pests of themselves to any other passengers and they didn't hang around us, they walked past us, said hello and kept going!! We saw them in the morning for breakie and at dinner time but we always knew where they were and who they were with. They had a ball and love cruising.

Kerri

Archived