Good Eats in Vancouver!

ejhall

I'm looking for suggestions for restaurants in Vancouver that have great food and are not extravgently priced. Yes, I want the best of both worlds and I just know there are some of you out there who know of just the place! :D I'll have two days in Vancouver and I'd love to eat Chinese for one meal and for another meal, maybe something with a fun atmosphere and really good burgers that is possibly a micro-brewery type place. Let me know what's out there!!

Thanks!

I'm looking for suggestions for restaurants in Vancouver that have great food and are not extravgently priced. Yes, I want the best of both worlds and I just know there are some of you out there who know of just the place! :D I'll have two days in Vancouver and I'd love to eat Chinese for one meal and for another meal, maybe something with a fun atmosphere and really good burgers that is possibly a micro-brewery type place. Let me know what's out there!!

Thanks!

Go to Karin for Chinese food. We ate there Thursday night and it was great. A good indication of this was the number of Orientals eating there. Was recommended by our limo driver and by our hotel concierge. You won't be disappointed. We stayed at Pacific Palasides on Robson and walked to Karin. It was around the corner. Casual dress.

Archived