Three women in a stateroom ?!?

chrissiecruiser

I need some suggestions "accomodation" matters...

In February, myself and two girlfriends are going on a 4 day cruise on the Fascination and would like to all be in the same cabin . I already know we will bring too much clothes and might fight for the bathroom...

My question is : In a category 12 penthouse suite, is the washroom much larger than the average cabin washroom, and will they accomodate a third passenger on a cot or sofabed ? Does the Fascination offer a "family suite" type of cabin ?

Thank you for the responses,

Christina

It has the same accomodations as all the other "fantasy" class ships. With that many people you will definitely need to get a cat: 11 or 12. With just an oceaview, that would be way too crowded. My wife, my daughter, and I tried it in an oceanview and we were really crowded. You wouldn't have near enough storage space and not enough move around space in an oceanview and it would be fairly crowded even in a suite.

One tip if you do decide to do 3 in a cabin: someone can use the shower in the spa, especially when trying to get ready for dinner. I've never used them, but I hear they are very nice.

My son, his gf and my other son shared an oceanview cabin and they were fine. But, that was 2 BOYS and 1 GIRL. With 3 women (more clothes and more stuff in general), it might be a bit cramped for closet space especially.

Good luck! :)

The washroom is twice the size as the oceanview rooms. There is also a vanity on the outside of the washroom. Cat 11 is good, but not as large as the penthouse suite. If you can afford it, the Cat 12 is your best choice.

Kevin from mpls

Alright, everyone move over!!! In Feb, there were 4 of us women, in our 50's, shared an ocenaview cabin on the Pride. We all agreed, there was plenty of room for us all. We even found storage space we never used when we were packing to go home!! A couple of us did shower regularly in the spa, but we went there each morning anyway. I like the spa showers much better also. A Cat 12, is more than enough for three, the couch converts to a bed, plus two double beds. If you can afford it, go for it. We are on the Elation, with 4 to an inside cabin, no upgrade this time. But my plan is to spend VERY little time in the cabin. Happy sailing!!!

two years ago I spent 5 days in a cabin with 2 teenage girls (15 and 16)(my nieces) - we had an inside cabin and there was more then enough room for the 3 of us. (I was slightly overun by the 40 pairs of thong underwear that they needed to bring with them EACH) - but there was ample storage and we had no problem with all the stuff teenage girls carry with them.

I have sailed the Fascination twice - once with 3 in a cabin and once with 4 - and both times were inside cabins. We fit just fine. If you are planning on 3 in a cat 12, then you should have no problems. Just relax and enjoy your cruise!!

Guest YesitDonna

My friend was on the Inspiration with 5! in an outside. 4 adults and a 12 year old... they said it wasn't an issue at all since they were hardly ever all there at the same time standing up LOL

I have sailed twice on that class of ship for a short cruise with 3 other women. Both times, because it was a "get away from the real world" cruise for all of us, we sprang for the Cat 12. It was AWESOME!!! The Cat 12s are midship and closest to the water. You get a large balcony and there is a sectional type shape sofa that has a pullout bed. We added a rollaway for the 4th and still had plenty of room and plenty of closet space. We had an unofficial schedule for the shower, never had a problem and there were 4 of us. We ordered a ton of food for breakfast for the next morning with the hang tag after being out way too late at night. We laughed until we were sick and we NEVER felt crowded.

Go for the Cat 12, especially since it's a short cruise. When you divide the cost between 3 it will be well worth it, especially for the short cruise. Make the most of it!!!

Judy

This brings back memories of my first cruise on the Celebration. 4 women in a inside cabin. No upgrade fairy in site, we figured there wasn't any room for her even if she came for a visit, My cabin mates was Sister of sister inlaw (2nd cruise), my sister inlaw (? # cruise) and their mother ( 1st cruise) . I do remember a bunk bed. we work it out, memories that stand out only one outlet, how did we manage??? all those shoes, yet we never had cross words I think that was because we made a rule if one felt flustrated or upset, we gave them space untill those feeling passed. No question ask, all we needed to say was I need some space, enough was said. Having all four of us in the same cabin at once getting ready for dinner, Now that in itself was an experience, especially on formal nights. Over all it was a great cruise. One that we always seem to talk about at get togethers although we all agree that when we cruise again there will be ONLY two to a cabin.

As we say " Did that, got the t-shirt and hat, no sense to have a redo."

Have a great crusie make plenty of memories.

In February, myself and two girlfriends are going on a 4 day cruise on the Fascination and would like to all be in the same cabin . I already know we will bring too much clothes and might fight for the bathroom...

My question is : In a category 12 penthouse suite, is the washroom much larger than the average cabin washroom, and will they accomodate a third passenger on a cot or sofabed ? Does the Fascination offer a "family suite" type of cabin ?

Christina

Since CCL doesn't have butlers are you taking volunteers?

Christina

When/Which Port/Single?

Hi Christina...as a free public service and with you 3 ladies safety in mind...I would like to volunteer bodyguard services for yall...to be assured that yall are safe I would have to stay in the cabin with yall...please let me know ASAP so I can start making my travel plans!!!;) :p :D

P.S. Please post pics of the trio so I can determine if you get the "special" rate for my services!!!:eek:

Three women in a stateroom and they all want to go to the bathroom at the same time ......................Haha!

Christina

Christina

If you can afford to spring for an upgrade providing they have one, do this. Why cram people into smaller space if you don't have to is my thinking.

My husband and I were quite crowded into an oceanview stateroom.

Archived