Port Canaveral Hotel Name ?

Whimsy

My sister is sailing in February from Port Canaveral. She usually stays at the Radisson but I was telling her about the new hotel across the street but I can't think of the name or find it here. Can someone help me out? Also, does anyone know if they provide free parking while cruising?

Thanks!

Residence Inn is new and next to Radisson. Maybe that's the one you are thinking of. They have a shuttle package where you park at the hotel and get the shuttle to the port. I will be staying there 9/9/06 for the first time. Don't know about price because I'm using my Marriott rewards points for this stay.

Connie

Also Country Inn and Suites. Right now it's only $89 and includes continental breakfast and free parking while on the cruise. Parking alone is $84! We've booked it for our Glory cruise September 9th. Quite a deal if you're driving. It is only 2 months old and next door to the Radisson.

Valerie

Residence Inn by Marriott is great. We just stayed there. Had a seperate bedroom with 2 queen beds and a sofa bed in the living room. Full kitchen if you need it. Hot breakfast in the morning. We paid $109 which I think is a great deal for 6 people.:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Friends just booked Country Inn & Suites. First rate quoted was 129 for the cont break and parking and one night stay. Pushed further and was quoted $89.00 for a prepaid rate with a $25.00 canc. penalty. Sounds great for them and they are happy! Thanks for the info!

Residence Inn by Marriott is great. We just stayed there. Had a seperate bedroom with 2 queen beds and a sofa bed in the living room. Full kitchen if you need it. Hot breakfast in the morning. We paid $109 which I think is a great deal for 6 people.:D

How did you book? Through the hotel directly, 800 number, or priceline, etc

Thanks in advance

Arnie

Archived