Bottled water on Mariner

While RCI does serve only Coke products, I have never seen their water product, Dasani, served. It's always been Evian, Dannon, or lately on Freedom, a new Dannon water product named "Spring!".

It is Dannon which is also now owned by Coca Cola. They own the water and not the yogurt. Dannon just changed the label where the word "Spring" is now much larger.

I could be wrong, but I thought The Dannon and Evian brands were owned by the French company Groupe Danone, not Coca Cola. My understanding is that Coke has a partnership with Danone to distribute Dannon branded water in the US.

www.danone.com

I could be wrong, but I thought The Dannon and Evian brands were owned by the French company Groupe Danone, not Coca Cola. My understanding is that Coke has a partnership with Danone to distribute Dannon branded water in the US.

www.danone.com

Coke purchased the Dannon water business about two years ago from Danone. They now bottle and distribute the Dannon label. With Evian, they are only the distributor for that brand. Coke pays to use the Dannon name.

http://www.springbydannon.com/index.jsp

Parts of Coca Cola products including Dannon and Minute Maid are our clients as we do the sales and marketing for them.

We just took a case of Poland Spring. Just carried the open case and the porter put a luggage tag right on it for us. If you drink as much bottled water as I do it would cost a small fourtune on the ship. Although I did spend a small fortune on the real drinks. LOL

Archived