Question-Pacific Star-Items to pack?

Creeky

Hi!

I read somewhere that the Pacific Star does not supply - Hair Dryer - Shampoo or Conditioner etc (things that were supplied on our last cruise) also that the rooms can smell a bit and that i should take Febreze or Room Freshener - Can anyone tell me if this is true?

Also anything else that you think should be taken with you for a cruise on the Pacific Star

Thanking you in advance for any information

Cheryl

They have a hairdryer but don't have all the toiletries the sun provides, just a dispenser of shower gel. The hairdryers aren't very powerful.We were in 5085 and didn't have a problem with smells but a friend was up on 6017(? - front deck 6) and their corrider did sometimes have a almost sewerage smell.

They have a hairdryer but don't have all the toiletries the sun provides, just a dispenser of shower gel. The hairdryers aren't very powerful.We were in 5085 and didn't have a problem with smells but a friend was up on 6017(? - front deck 6) and their corrider did sometimes have a almost sewerage smell.

We were in 5065 and did occassionally have a smell - particularly early in the cruise (or maybe we got used to it?). We took some Glen 20 with us and that did the trick.

Thanks Aussie! - Thanks Sky!

I have another question? - Has anyone that is cruising from Brisbane on the Pacific Star in the next month or so been contacted by P&O to say that they have to find their own way to the Cruise Terminal and has anyone picked up their Cruise tickets in the last week - if so do they still say Roma Street? -- Our Doc's say Roma Street - I rang P&O and they said that i would have to ring them back a week before the Cruise as they are waiting to see how things go at the new Terminal - We did hear someone say that baggage is a big problem and that they were talking about using Roma Street to check your bags in?

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl, we are leaving on the star this sat 9th Sept. and I have rang P&O and they said all is still the same as last week. We are to make our way to Hamilton Wharf embarking is from 10.15. Lets hope things run a little smoother than last week.

5 days to go yay!!

Lea.

We did hear someone say that baggage is a big problem and that they were talking about using Roma Street to check your bags in?

There would be no point in using Roma St just for bagggage check in. There is no baggage screening facilities at Roma, bags would still have to be screened at the new terminal prior to loading on the ship anyway.

Kym

Archived